Dreams33 is here to support anyone who has spent time in the foster care system. We have a variety of different programs to ensure we can support as many foster youths as possible.
No, regardless of income a scholar may apply for any program, which may be funded based on unmet need.
For your application to be considered ready for review, please include the following:
- The completed application
- A personal statement
- Proof of being currently enrolled in a school and in good standing
- Letter of dependency from state/county
- Photo ID
No. Any student, formerly or currently in the foster care system, is welcome to apply.
Dreams33 has two programs, each designed to help fill the gaps for foster youth pursuing their higher education.
- Scholarships are based on unmet need and school of choice.
- Educational Grants are up to $5000 for a university or private vocational school and up to $3000 for a community college.
Yes. Dreams33 is here to fill each scholar’s unmet need. Participation in other programs and/or receipt of other grants/scholarships does not exclude a scholar from our programs.